SL10 En Safety Relief Valves Supplier
SL10 En Safety Relief Valves
The assistance of our sophisticated packaging system and skilled personnel, we are able to meet the standard as well as customized packaging requirements of the clients with ease. The offered lot is in complete compliance with the industry standards thus, high in demand.
- Safety relief valve (SRV), direct-acting (operating without auxiliary power), for systems acc. to DVGW - work sheet G 491 (A) and G 600 (A) (TRGI)
- Can be used as an equipment component on gas consumption facilities as defined in EC Directive (90/396/EEC)
- Can be used for the gases defined in DVGW - work sheet G 260 / G 262 and neutral non-aggressive gases. (other gases on request)
- Integral pressure-tight version (IS)
- Class A
- Position-independent installation
- High level of response accuracy
- Outdoor version as standard
Type of Model (Options) :
- Oxygen model
- With BV breather valve
Looking for "SL10 En Safety Relief Valves" ?