Cellular Gas Filters Supplier
Known as the essential inputs, raw materials that we use are carefully checked against varied quality parameters. Thus, we are capable of delivering a flawless range of products to the clients. Over the years, our company has formed alliances with various leading logistics services providers. Therefore, we can make timely delivery of consignments.
- Type DF 100 cellular gas filters are designed for retaining gas impurities, such as dust, rust and other solid particles, in gas-carrying lines at a defined location. They are mainly used in gas pressure regulating and measuring stations and upstream of equipment, the function of which would be impaired by contaminants.
- The filters are suitable for gases in accordance with DVGW Code of Practice G 260 / G 262 and neutral non-corrosive gases. (Other gases on request).
- Outdoor version as standard
- Easily replaceable filter cartridge with hydrophobic filter medium
- Optimized flow control ensures high filtration efficiency
- Optionally available with differential pressure measurement (for electric remote transmission, differential pressure gauge with limit switch)
Looking for "Cellular Gas Filters" ?