Presenting high grade and excellent range, we ensure that the products are as per the globally accepted standards. We offer our clients a safe payment procedure as we have both Online and Offline Payment Processing suiting the needs of the clients.
Application : The MQM Quantometer is a turbine meter for operational natural gas - volume measurement and for other non-aggressive gases such as propane, butane, air, CO2 or inert gases used in internal and controlling processes of various types, especially in industrial thermoprocessing facilities.
Key features :
- Meter size G 10 to G 1000
- Flow rates from 16 to 160m3/h
- Nominal sizes from DN 25 (1" ) to DN 15(6”)
- Pressure class PN 10/16 and ANSI Class 150
- Measuring range 1:20
- Meter body made of anodized high strength Aluminum
- Maintenance free based on permanent lubrication of the ball bearings
- Manual lubrication of the ball bearings by means of oil pump as option
- Index head standard made of engineered polymer material, optional made of Aluminum
- Rotating index head (355”)
- Recommended straight inlet pipe >3DN and outlet pipe > ZDN
- Horizontal and vertical mounting position
- Approval according to PED(PED 97/23/EG)