Our team makes every effort to present a qualitative and certified array of products. The assistance of our sophisticated packaging system and skilled personnel, we are able to meet the standard as well as customized packaging requirements of the clients with ease.
Application : The MQM Quantometer is a turbine meter for operational natural gas - volume measurement and for other non-aggressive gases such as propane, butane, air, CO2 or inert gases used in internal and controlling processes of various types, especially in industrial thermoprocessing facilities.
Key features :
- Meter size G 10 to G 1000
- Flow rates from 16 to 160m3/h
- Nominal sizes from DN 25 (1" ) to DN 15(6”)
- Pressure class PN 10/16 and ANSI Class 150
- Measuring range 1:20
- Meter body made of anodized high strength Aluminum
- Maintenance free based on permanent lubrication of the ball bearings
- Manual lubrication of the ball bearings by means of oil pump as option
- Index head standard made of engineered polymer material, optional made of Aluminum
- Rotating index head (355”)
- Recommended straight inlet pipe >3DN and outlet pipe > ZDN
- Horizontal and vertical mounting position
- Approval according to PED(PED 97/23/EG)