Monoblock burners from 250 kW to 11200 kW in gas, light oil and dual fuel
- The original design of NEXTRON range is the result of a successful integration between burner and ELCO technologies
- The NEXTRON burner range offers high acoustic comfort thanks to the Low Noise System. The patented air intake channel is carefully designed to achieve an acoustic level significantly lower than 80 dB(A) up to 10 MW.
All NEXTRON burners features :
- Integrated switch cabinet (ISC System) with modular concept complete for an easy installation with: BT300 control box (MDE2 System and display), fan motor direct start-up, enumarated connection terminals (available as options: power regulator, speed controller, O2/CO regulator and BUS interface)
- Innovative design allowing easy access to burner components for fast start-up and reduced maintenance time and space
- Unique air intake channel design (patented) to reduce acoustic levels (Low Noise System)
- Products are in compliance with EN676 and EN267 European standards and with the following directives: 2014/35/UE Low Voltage Directive, 2014/30/UE EMC Directive, 2009/142/CEE Gas Appliances Directive, 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive, 2011/65/EU RoHS2 Directive